Little Sparks Occupational Therapy provides mobile therapy services to children 0-18 years, in the Springsure / Rolleston region of Central Queensland, and online consultations across Australia.
Assessments and goal-directed therapy is tailored to meet the needs of your child and provided in a flexible way to fit in with family life.
helping kids from
How do I know if my child needs occupational therapy?
- Achieving age-appropriate milestones
- Gross motor skills or clumsiness
- Fine motor skills, handwriting
- Reading, literacy and attending to schoolwork
- Toilet training or independence with self-care tasks
- Frequent meltdowns or outbursts, difficulty making friends or engaging with others
- “Fussy” eating, extreme and/or frequent reactions to food (gagging or vomiting)
- Difficulty with transitions, changing from one activity to another
- Falling and staying asleep
- Coping with changes to routines
- Listening and following simple instructions
- Always “busy” or on the move, unable to focus on tasks
- Sequencing, planning and self-organisation skills